ON THE MARKET - OWNERS RETIRING
BUSYBEE TOWING IS FOR SALE!
Profitable Turn-Key Towing Company in Greeley, Colorado with exclusive contracts in place.
• Towing for Autos, Trucks, Motorcycles, RV’s, Trailers and other utility vehicles. (PUC: T-04623)
• Private Property Towing.
• Law Enforcement Towing.
• Vehicle Immobilization Services. (PUC: BT-0005)
• Battery sales and installation.
• Tire changes.
• Breakdown Towing.
• Winching Services.
• Accident Off-Road and Recovery.
• Equipment transport and relocation services for repaving and resurfacing projects.
Company is the dominant private property towing company in Northern Colorado serving the Greeley; Windsor; Loveland; Fort Collins; Firestone; Longmont; and surrounding communities with an abundance of current contracts and commitments in place ranging from apartment complexes; HOAs; and mobile home parks to malls; strip malls; shopping centers; and private businesses. They also tow for many of the local and county law enforcement agencies. Although they have foregone contracts with road-side service companies they do provide cash services.
Company has additional revenue from its AAA/AA U-Haul Dealership (which is included in the sale)
Currently ranked #2 among all U-Haul Dealerships in Northern Colorado.
Sale price includes all furniture, fixtures and equipment plus a number of company vehicles including (2) Quick Loader Tow Trucks;
(1) Rollback Tow Truck; (1) Immobilization Van; (1) Company vehicle (currently utilized by a contract representative). All vehicles are professionally wrapped with the companies signature branding (as seen in photo above) for the exception of the Immobilization Van which is logo' d in a separate style. Sale also includes specialty towing equipment such as fifth wheel/gooseneck adapter equipment; motorcycle loader for flatbeds; and more...
Consistent earnings history with year after year growth in revenue. Company has significant auto sales revenue in addition to its towing gross revenue. Favorable, long term premise lease in place which includes a large dual entry secured storage lot; maintenance building with two bays outfitted with all necessary tools and equipment; (3) offices; reception area; and (16) camera hi-def color security system. Excellent books and records including tax returns. Several opportunities for growth. Current owner does very little marketing due to the continued surge in unsolicited interest from underserved customers. SBA finance may be available for a qualified buyer.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a well established, reputable business with impressive contracts in place and a large amount of assets included in the purchase price.
** Please Note ** This is a confidential matter and no additional information will be provided until a Confidentiality Agreement and background information has been submitted. Contact Robert direct at 970.821.5101 for more information.
SALE PRICE: Disclosed after confidentiality agreement AND verified ability to purchase.
The owners are committed to a successful transition. Seller IS offering (4) weeks (40) hours per week of training for buyer.
Seller is ready to retire and will entertain all serious offers.